High-Filtration Efficiency Without Sacrificing Resistance
Protect your patient and your testing instruments with the Pulmonary Function Filter. The Filter provides a high degree of protection for the subject as well as your testing equipment, while its low resistance allows for accurate testing results.
Independent laboratory tests have verified that this pulmonary function filter is highly effective. It consistently filters out more than 99.999% of bacteria and 99.99% of viruses. At the same time, easily surpassing published ATS recommendations for flow resistance in pulmonary function instrumentation, which suggest resistance should be below 1.5 cm H2O/L/sec at flow rates of 14 L/sec.
- CE Marked
- Cost effective testing
- Disposable: Single-patient test/session use
- 99.999% Bacterial filtration efficiency
- 99.99% Viral filtration efficiency
- Low resistance
- Low dead space within ATS guidelines
- 45 mL when measured without tube fittings
- Inpidually sealed with #163800 PFT mouthpiece
- 50 Filters per case